Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update time again!

We're back for another update! First things first! Baby Summers is a little girl! We were able to go into our 20 week anatomy scan and watch her relax for half an hour! I haven't felt her move yet, well haven't distinctly I'm sure she moves around at night, I randomly wake up quite often, so to see her just laying back with one hand on her head and the other on her belly with her legs crossed made us both think she just likes to relax! She's measuring a bit small compared to her first measurements, but still within the week range we were given. She's  12 oz and has a beautiful little set of bones in her! We do have a name already picked out and have just known it was meant to be for our daughter, we're still debating on telling people her name but I'm sure as nursery pictures get posted people will quickly notice her name! 

Speaking of the nursery, I can't wait to get started on it! We already have a crib, and dresser picked out just need to actually buy it, which will be soon! I do need to find some bedding though, that seems to be the hardest for me to decide on. I want to see it in person, make sure it looks and feels right for our little girl, but I know I can find some amazing deals online! Like our crib sells for over $300 and I found it online for $185! YES! I love bargain shopping! 

In other news, Skyler had his birthday this past Tuesday, and is the big 25! We had family over for some cupcakes! Lisa's birthday was yesterday, went to Red Robin and I made her a waffle cake! Today of course was our big ultrasound, and Steven came home! He took Skyler & I out to dinner as a congratulatory dinner! It was wonderful! 

Life is going by so fast right now, I can't even keep the days straight most of the time! That's all I can remember for right now update wise, but I'm sure in the middle of the night I'll think of more things and I'll be of course posting pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...