Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1

I've seen so many people doing a 30 day thankful challenge, and instead of getting on facebook I want to blog. I don't get on here much and maybe and I only mean maybe, I will get to blogging at night when I can't sleep. Tonight I am thankful for my beautiful healthy happy baby girl. So many people don't know the trials and time behind us getting pregnant and bringing our sweet baby into this world at the right time. It brought so much heartache, tension and pain into our lives. It only takes one quick glance at her or even just finding one of her socks in my bed to take all my heartache away. This little girl has brought so much to my life in the last 8 months. I am so thankful to have her here. Everyday my heart heals a little more, and my eyes are opened to the beauty and magic of everything around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...