Friday, February 11, 2011

February Already?

I can't believe it's February. Time has gone too fast! It was just yesterday that Skyler and I got married I'm sure of it. As I was laying in bed staring at the wall, I let my brain wander. I realized that we have this little countdown for the next  8 days. That's right ONLY 8 days! 


8 days - till I can officially be off bed rest. 
7 days - till I will stop taking my Terbutaline 
(This tries to but does not stop the contractions) 
6 days - till my ward/neighborhood baby shower. 
5 days - till Skyler & I have been married for 2 1/2 years. 
4 days - till my 6 week mark of holding the little miss in.
3 days - till my next Dr's appointment
2 days - till Skyler gets made an Elder
1 day - till date night! 


It's absolutely crazy to think that our little girl will be here anytime now, (hopefully not till the 19th but it becomes a great possibility that she will be here, each day) and next weekend we could most definitely be parents. I should have pictures up of the nursery soon. Bed rest has put off a lot  ALL of my decorating. Hopefully within the next week I'll be able to get back on track and have some more stuff done before she gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...