Sunday, January 23, 2011

A

Gonna try and blog more. Going to use the ABC's to blog with, maybe let people know more about us. 


August. Skyler & I were married August 16, 2008! Our eight month anniversary! This year will be our 3 year anniversary!  :) Our little girl's name starts with an A, who is definitely an answer to our prayers. Oh ya, we already have her name picked out, had it picked out for quiet a while. When it popped into my head while I was driving months and months ago, we both just knew it was for her. I love being an aunt, Cadin is the best! Skyler is in the Army for only a few more months. He should be out  by April. Meaning he will be here for my birthday which is also in April. 

That wasn't too bad. Hopefully I can keep up with this. I finally thought of this while laying awake late last night and early this morning. I'm pretty proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...