Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Late X-Mas

So this post is quite a bit late, but I was looking through my phone and figured I'd better upload these pictures before I forgot. 


 Cadin had me save the pictures of this motorcycle at Ross to show Santa that he wanted them.

I should have taken a closer pictures, there were 10 years worth of ornaments on this tree, Steven, Cadin & I had so much fun putting them all on.

This is Cadin's new puppy Dakota "Train Tracks", he is a German Shepard, Husky mix. 


















And of course all the Christmas gift opening pictures. Skyler & I were not ready so no pictures were taken of us. 

Skyler bought Little Miss & I a very special gift, he got us some beautiful pink pearls, I have the necklace and earrings and she has a bracelet to grow into. I'll have to take pictures of those soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...