Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Recap

Our 2010 Family Letter....

Boy has this year gone by fast. Our lives are no where near what they were at the beginning of this year. 

Skyler was working at Kroger until they had lay offs at the end of March, and started working at LYB (I believe its Looking Your Best-- but I can't remember) in August in their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) department. He absolutely loves his job there and they love him. He is now the head of the SEO team and is constantly bettering his skills. He will be graduating this coming February with his BA in Computer Science. In May Skyler and I decided that it would be best that he re-enlisted with the National Guard. Though that was a hard decision it has done nothing but benefit us. He is gone 1 weekend a month for drill -- he's paid for that, extra $ is always a bonus-- and the insurance has been a lifesaver!

 In July after 18 long months we found out we were pregnant! Ignore the mess that I am, but this was taken right after I found out, unfortunately Skyler was driving to drill so I could only call and tell him.


This year I worked at Jackson Hewitt, Old Farm Market, and a daycare. I quit in August after a disagreement with the boss which worked out, I was and am still really sick with this pregnancy. I have been enjoying life at home relaxing and growing this baby, though at times when I feel decent for a minute I miss working/school.

October 28th, we found out that we were expecting a little princess!
(Just a couple weeks before finding out)

We started transforming her nursery...

With help from this little guy and his daddy...

I started decorating cakes for fun... Can't wait to get back to doing that...

Cadin turned 2 and Rachel turned 14 this last May





We went to St. George for a family Reunion

Skyler and I went to Bear Lake this November with my mom and dad.



We stayed at an amazing B&B. I seriously would drive up there every Sunday for breakfast if I could! 

This year girls night was officially started too! I've loved the last few times we have gotten together and can't wait to get together again!

There is so many more pictures and stories that can be added but there isn't enough time I feel. This past year has been crazy for our little family. We are so glad we experienced it all though. Can't wait for this next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...