Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bear Lake Trip!

Myself and this handsome guy...

went to Bear Lake with my mom and dad back in November.
We were so excited to finally get out of Davis County.

These two are the best double date couple ever, (breakfast at Village Inn) and I'm lucky to call them my parents.



We went for a drive around the lake. It was amazing!

We had dinner at this place :) 

I had a very hot date :)


We both had some really yummy food.

And dessert was absolutely amazing!

I have a zillion more pictures but don't wanna load them all. We stayed at Snow Meadows, a wonderful Bed & Breakfast, played cards, video games, air hockey, watched movies, and had an amazing breakfast. Definitely sad to leave, but looking forward to going back hopefully this May for Rachel's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...